My aunt has Facebook

Yessiree bob.

Facebook today proudly told me my dear old aunt has opened a Facebook account. It even "recommended" oh-so-gently that since I may know her after presumably doing a check on my address book that I add her to my list. My guess is she somehow stumbled upon the world of social networking sites and signed up for lawd knows how many more, seeing I a also got an announcement from Tagged saying she had "successfully added me as a friend" in there today. Twice.

What's the big deal, you might ask? Let's just say I'm not sure I'm willing to open up my private life to the family generation before me, lest she stalks her daughter's and my profile during the day for fodder for the dinner table with my mum, or have her Superpoking me every other day juuuust yet. But takkan I don't add own family member, no matter how annoying...

Ish..moral dilemma...

0 comments: